Garden Hose Pipe
Deliver On Time
100% Pure Quality
From the rubbish to the telematic auction
Everything starts in our homes , where plastic is separated from other materials (paper, glass …) to be taken to garbage bins and then to municipal collectors .
- High density polyethylene – PE –
- is a very popular material for water pipes.
- It can carry potable water,
Garden Hose Pipe
- A garden hose, hosepipe,
- or simply hose is a flexible tube
- used to convey water.
- UPVC is based on polyvinyl chloride (PVC),
- one of the most versatile polymers
- found in the century
How to become recyclers
“The recyclers are divided into two groups : those that collect the plastic materials discarded by the industries in production processes and those who work with post- consumer waste , such as bottles and bottles”
Turnkey Plastic Injection Molding Solutions Supported by Certified Quality Assurance
The market is there. The problem lies in procurement: compared to 450 thousand tons available per year, Italian recycling machinery could absorb 250 thousand, but only receive 180 thousand ”
Strategically Located for Flexible, Efficient, Cost-Effective JIT Service
A situation that damages the operators’ competitiveness »highlights Dentis. The optimization of the system would require a more efficient separate waste collection throughout the territory, starting with those Municipalities that are still little involved.
“Even the introduction of a bail on packaging , for example on drinks, could improve the situation: in countries where it is in effect, the return rate is 85%”, Dentis comments.
The Federation of Rubber Plastic Federation is a simple and effective tool dedicated to our Associates. It provides timely updates with respect to all the news in the sector that show the insights published on the site.
STUDIES AND STATISTICS
- Elaboration and study of statistics concerning the sector and the estimation and projections of the main economic variables.
- Collection of international economic information.
- Comparison with operators and statistical surveys of interest for sector associations and product groups.
WORK AND WELFARE
- National Collective Labor Agreement and additional sectoral contractual legislation.
- Contractual regulations regarding sectoral funds for supplementary pensions and supplementary healthcare assistance.
- National and Community labor standards and related aspects such as social security and health and environment (the latter in cooperation with Environment and Safety).
ENVIRONMENT AND SAFETY
- Interpretation and management of the Reach Regulations and similar.
- Rules on materials in contact with food, drinking water and substances for human use.
- Dangerous substances and preparations, labeling and transport.
Technical-regulatory energy assistance and advice:
- Production, distribution and energy markets.
- Climate changes.
LEGISLATIVE AFFAIRS AND LEGAL PLATFORM
- Support to the Statutory Bodies, to the sector Associations, to the Merchandise Groups and to the Technostructure in the decision and implementation of the initiatives aimed at representation.
- Protection and assistance of associated companies in relations with Institutions, Administrations and Associated Entities.
Our Latest News
The plastic of the bottles can be recycled in a creative way giving life to fashion and ecological jewelry such as necklaces, bracelets and earrings. Just get a little ‘patience, bottles of various colors (otherwise you can paint the jewels at the end with dye for plastic or modeling), scissors, candle, rings, clasps and honks from the ticket office.
How to proceed to create delicious earrings ? We cut pieces of plastic that do not need to be the same and pass them one by one on the flame of the lit candle, using pliers (otherwise we burn) to round the edges. On each piece we make a hole with the awl. In each hole we insert a 5 mm ring which we will close. We use three pieces with rings and we form a group of you by getting them together in another ring. At this point we insert a nun that goes into the earlobe, and we repeat the same operation for the other earring.
Do we prefer to wear bracelets? We use a metal chain and insert the three pieces into a small ring that we will hang directly in the rings of the chain to form a bracelet. Alternatively, we can use the plastic of the bottles by cutting them with the perforator with the shape of the heart or the flower: we will join them in sequence fixing each piece to the other with the usual rings.
We love necklaces ? We make flowers with the bottom of the bottles. We cut the bottom of the bottle to form the petals of a flower and round the edges with the candle flame. Then, as a pistil we fix with needle and thread of silk or nylon (suitable for threading pearls), a pearl in the center. We make a small hole with the awl at the top and insert a 5 mm ring: you just have to use it as a pendant ! We can color the edge of the petals with the color of the color of the bottle; if it is transparent we can use blue or light blue.
HOW DO YOU PLASTIC?
Plastic is obtained from carbon and hydrogen compounds called “monomers”. They are obtained from PETROLEUM and from METHANE. Imagine monomers as an agglomeration of very small particles that, through complex chemical processes, join together and form long chains called polymers. This creates the synthetic resin, a soft paste to which dyes and other substances are added to give the desired characteristics to the plastic. This paste is then transformed into granules and powders ready for the creation of objects. These granules are sent to factories that produce plastic objects. Plastics have various physical, mechanical and technological properties . Let’s see them together.
PROPERTY À PHYSICAL
plastic is non-biodegradable (i.e. does not dissolve in water)
at room temperature is solid
is an electrically insulating, heat and sound
is impermeable to liquids and gases
lasts over time and resists weathering
said plastics ” thermoplastics “resist well to acids but not to solvents (such as acetone)
” thermosetting “plastics resist to solvents but not to acids
PROPERTY À MECHANICAL
plastic has a good resistance to stresses (can also be elevated in special plastic)
has a discrete hardness
PROPERTY À TECHNOLOGICAL
plastic is ductile and malleable
it can work easily at low temperature (around 150-200 ° C). Low temperatures, by industrial standards, eh!
thermoplastic plastics melt easily
and thermosetting plastics do not melt easily
But how can plastic granules and powders be transformed into objects? Watch the video and find out how plastic cups and forks are made in the factory!
VIDEO: PLASTIC WORKING
Plastic is not biodegradable (does not dissolve in water) but is recyclable. To be produced requires less energy than it takes for a glass bottle or a paper bag. Being lighter than other packaging materials it requires less energy even for transport. Less energy is consumed, therefore, the less it pollutes.
+64 (021) 1526-718
Book a Plastic Manufacture or Customize a Plan Today